The Enumclaw Schools Foundation offers teachers and staff in Enumclaw's schools small grants through the Enrichment & Innovation Grant Program. These grants focus on projects that serve an individual classroom, an entire grade, course level or school, and that extend the regular curriculum, encourage higher-level thinking skills, or enrich students through culture, art, or other activities. Teachers, specialists, counselors, and principals are eligible to submit grants. ESF will award amounts in two categories: 1) Up to $1,000 and 2) $1,001 to $2,500.
• The project involves, at a minimum, all students ina classroom, students across a grade level (elementary school) or course level (middle/high school), or entire school.
• The school principal must approve all grant applications.
• The application deadline is May 10, 2013.
• Grants will be awarded by June 7, 2013.
• If you received a grant for the 20112-2013 year, your project report must be received before future applications will be considered for a continuation of that grant.
Grants received last year require a Grant Report to be turned into ESF by June 1. You can download the report form at the right.
During the 2012 - 2013 school year, the Foundation funded the following
Enrichment & Innovation Grants:
- - Production of an original musical at Southwood-
- -Purchase s series of "Just Right" books at Kibler-
- -Licensing of the Nystrom's Junior Geography Atlas at Kibler-
- -Four day workshop by recording artist Jim Valley at Black Diamond-
- -Ten week ballroom dance program at Sunrise-
- -iPads for use in the self-contained special education classrooms, resource room and with students with autism at Westwood, Sunrise and EHS-
- -Kindle e-readers for the Learning Assistance Program (LAP) at Westwood-
- -An anti-harassment/bullying film and assembly, called "Finding Kind" for all EM & TM middle school girls-
- -Access to an online database (Opposing Viewpoints Reference Library) for the EHS library-
- -Reading books in both English and Spanish for the EHS library-
- -Help purchase a metal lathe as part of a new EHS Advanced Industrial Manufacturing course-
Use the Amazon link to support ESF every
time you shop online. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to ESF just for
starting your shopping through this link.
It costs you nothing and a donation is made
to us through Amazon.
applications are being accepted for our
Enrichment and Innovation Grants for
teachers and staff in Enumclaw's schools.
Click on the download button below for our
Guidelines and Application.
Deadline is May 10, 2013.
- Upcoming Events
- Thu 30 STEM Expo: Spirit of Innovation