The Enumclaw Schools Foundation offers teachers and staff in Enumclaw's schools small grants through the Enrichment & Innovation Grant Program. These grants focus on projects that serve an individual classroom, an entire grade, course level or school, and that extend the regular curriculum, encourage higher-level thinking skills, or enrich students through culture, art, or other activities. Teachers, specialists, counselors, and principals are eligible to submit grants. ESF will award amounts in two categories: 1) Up to $1,000 and 2) $1,001 to $2,500.
• The project involves, at a minimum, all students ina classroom, students across a grade level (elementary school) or course level (middle/high school), or entire school.
• The school principal must approve all grant applications.
• The application deadline is May 10, 2013.
• Grants will be awarded by June 7, 2013.
• If you received a grant for the 20112-2013 year, your project report must be received before future applications will be considered for a continuation of that grant.
Grants received last year require a Grant Report to be turned into ESF by June 1. You can download the report form at the right.
During the 2012 - 2013 school year, the Foundation funded the following
Enrichment & Innovation Grants:
- - Production of an original musical at Southwood-
- -Purchase s series of "Just Right" books at Kibler-
- -Licensing of the Nystrom's Junior Geography Atlas at Kibler-
- -Four day workshop by recording artist Jim Valley at Black Diamond-
- -Ten week ballroom dance program at Sunrise-
- -iPads for use in the self-contained special education classrooms, resource room and with students with autism at Westwood, Sunrise and EHS-
- -Kindle e-readers for the Learning Assistance Program (LAP) at Westwood-
- -An anti-harassment/bullying film and assembly, called "Finding Kind" for all EM & TM middle school girls-
- -Access to an online database (Opposing Viewpoints Reference Library) for the EHS library-
- -Reading books in both English and Spanish for the EHS library-
- -Help purchase a metal lathe as part of a new EHS Advanced Industrial Manufacturing course-
Use the Amazon link to support ESF every
time you shop online. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to ESF just for
starting your shopping through this link.
It costs you nothing and a donation is made
to us through Amazon.
A link to the 2015 Enrichment and Innovation Grant form is available below. The completed forms must be returned to the district office by May 15th by 4:00 p.m.
- Upcoming Events
- Tue 7 Jazzing Up Education 5th Annual Luncheon