5th Annual All Children - All Day,
Let's Find a Way!
Full-Day Kindergarten Dinner and Auction
Thank YOU, 2012 donors!Together we raised over $65,000 to support 26 full day kindergarten students! This made possible at least one full day class in every elementary building, and saved 3 FTE’s! Once again, Enumclaw Rotary led the charge with $7,500!
2013 Event Details
· Saturday, April 13, 5:00pm – 9:00pm
· Enumclaw Expo Field House (aka Pete’s Pool)
· Cost: $35 per person, table of 8 for $280. Reservations required.
· Attire: Business Casual – Comfortable and Fun!
· Back by popular demand – Daryll Miller, Auctioneer and EHS Drama Students
· Contact: FullDayK@gmail.com
Early Learning = Future Academic Success -
All children benefit when each child is ready for 1st grade. This is why the Enumclaw School District earmarked voter approved I-728 funds to provide free full-day kindergarten for all children for 6 years, 2003-2009, until economic challenges forced the state to cut those funds.
Scholarships for those most needy -
Funds raised are contributed to the ESD to provide scholarships to children who most need, and can benefit from, the enriched program of a full-day curriculum.
A Full-Day class in every elementary -
By distributing scholarship slots among the 5 elementary buildings, your support helps sustain a full-day class in each building.
Saving Jobs –
Three FTE positions have been saved each of the last four years. Good for the individuals, the schools, and the community.
The Vision -
All Children – All Day, Let’s Find a Way! Full-Day Kindergarten – The vision remains All Children. Hard working volunteers continue to explore options to restore the full-day program free for every child. The Legislature has promised to begin funding full-day kindergarten by 2018. If the I-728 funds are restored by the legislature prior to 2018, the Enumclaw School District will use those funds for full-day for all students.
How You Can Help
· Donate – Can’t come to the event? Donate online from the ESF Home Page.
· Attend and Fill a Table - $35/seat, $280 for table of 8. Contact FullDayK@gmail.com
· Contribute – An auction item or a bottle of wine. Contact FullDayK@gmail.com
· Volunteer – We likely need your expertise! Contact FullDayK@gmail.com
Use the Amazon link to support ESF every
time you shop online. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to ESF just for
starting your shopping through this link.
It costs you nothing and a donation is made
to us through Amazon.
A link to the 2015 Enrichment and Innovation Grant form is available below. The completed forms must be returned to the district office by May 15th by 4:00 p.m.
- Upcoming Events
- Tue 5 GiveBig 2015