5th Annual All Children - All Day,
Let's Find a Way!
Full-Day Kindergarten Dinner and Auction
Thank YOU, 2012 donors!Together we raised over $65,000 to support 26 full day kindergarten students! This made possible at least one full day class in every elementary building, and saved 3 FTE’s! Once again, Enumclaw Rotary led the charge with $7,500!
2013 Event Details
· Saturday, April 13, 5:00pm – 9:00pm
· Enumclaw Expo Field House (aka Pete’s Pool)
· Cost: $35 per person, table of 8 for $280. Reservations required.
· Attire: Business Casual – Comfortable and Fun!
· Back by popular demand – Daryll Miller, Auctioneer and EHS Drama Students
· Contact: FullDayK@gmail.com
Early Learning = Future Academic Success -
All children benefit when each child is ready for 1st grade. This is why the Enumclaw School District earmarked voter approved I-728 funds to provide free full-day kindergarten for all children for 6 years, 2003-2009, until economic challenges forced the state to cut those funds.
Scholarships for those most needy -
Funds raised are contributed to the ESD to provide scholarships to children who most need, and can benefit from, the enriched program of a full-day curriculum.
A Full-Day class in every elementary -
By distributing scholarship slots among the 5 elementary buildings, your support helps sustain a full-day class in each building.
Saving Jobs –
Three FTE positions have been saved each of the last four years. Good for the individuals, the schools, and the community.
The Vision -
All Children – All Day, Let’s Find a Way! Full-Day Kindergarten – The vision remains All Children. Hard working volunteers continue to explore options to restore the full-day program free for every child. The Legislature has promised to begin funding full-day kindergarten by 2018. If the I-728 funds are restored by the legislature prior to 2018, the Enumclaw School District will use those funds for full-day for all students.
How You Can Help
· Donate – Can’t come to the event? Donate online from the ESF Home Page.
· Attend and Fill a Table - $35/seat, $280 for table of 8. Contact FullDayK@gmail.com
· Contribute – An auction item or a bottle of wine. Contact FullDayK@gmail.com
· Volunteer – We likely need your expertise! Contact FullDayK@gmail.com
Use the Amazon link to support ESF every
time you shop online. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to ESF just for
starting your shopping through this link.
It costs you nothing and a donation is made
to us through Amazon.
applications are being accepted for our
Enrichment and Innovation Grants for
teachers and staff in Enumclaw's schools.
Click on the download button below for our
Guidelines and Application.
Deadline is May 10, 2013.